- Changes in P/up & Drop Schedules are implemented within 48 hours.
- All Trips will only have one scheduled Pickup & Drop timing.
- Dynamic up gradation of employee data on leaves/un-scheduled offs absence/ resignation/change of address
- Implants would certify on starting/closing Kms and Time.
- Total time of journey from 1st point of pick-up to the Clients office premises.
- Shortest Distance / Time Analysis.
- Route-wise traffic flow analysis – alternate route plans.
- Bottleneck points/delay due to congested access to interior residential points/ Railway crossings.
- Identify common points of Pick-up during day.
Man power Structure /Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervisors would be responsible in collecting the staff data with p/up and drop timing
- Supervisors will prepare and optimized route plan and get it approved from the transport coordinator
- Supervisors plans the days operation and instructs the Tracker to proceed with the cab movement
- Supervisor is responsible in submitting the daily and monthly reports to the client
- The tracker allots the cab according to the route plan and generates the log sheets for p/ups and drops
- The tracker releases the cabs for p/up well in advance
- The tracker will continuously interact with the drivers to monitor the cab movement and locations
- The tracker will prepare the exception report at the end of the day after collecting log sheets from the drivers and submits it to the supervisor.